EVGA 08G-P4-6686-KR. Graphics processor family: NVIDIA, Graphics processor: GeForce GTX 1080, Frequency of processor: 1721 MHz. Graphics memory: 8 GB, Graphics adapter, type of memory: GDDR5X, Memory bus: 256 Bit, Memory clock memory: 10000 MHz. Maximum resolution: 7680 x 4320 Pixels. DirectX version: 12.0, OpenGL version: 4.5, Dual Link DVI. Type of connection: PCI Express x16 3.0. Cooling type: Active, Number of fans: 2 fan (s)
It is a combination of new PCB, Thermal Modules, LED and Precision XOC.
– Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), ¡CX is efficiency perfected.
– 9 Additional Sensors and MCUs embedded on the PCB.
– Purposefully-directed Airflow Chambers.
– Newly Designed Die-Cast Baseplate and Backplate.
– Full Control Using EVGA Precision XOC.
– EVGAs ¡CX is the Very Definition of Interactive Cooling.
WHY WAS ¡CX CREATED?
After the ACX 3.0 cooler was verified to operate in the Power and Memory section
In addition, third party testing, we determined that on an enthusiastic graphics card, one
hermal sensor is just not enough. On an enthusiast graphics card, equal importance should be
given to the Power and Memory, not just focused on GPU. This type of thinking required a
drastic change in the way thermal management is performed on a graphics card.
– Double ball bearing tans with 4x longer
– lifespan, and low power consumption
– engine means more power for your GPU.